Saturday, November 24, 2012

Anniversary lovebirds cake

Happy anniversary!

This cake was ordered by another lovely lady, another good friend who wanted to surprise a couple for their wedding anniversary. What nice and sweet surprise! The order was for a cake without fondant but for the decorations I decided to use it. The birds are made out of fondant too. The idea for these cute birds was in my mind for so long time and I was just wondering when the time for them would come. Finally, it came! The lady ordering the cake hadn't any specific idea how the cake should look like. Sweet, nice and no fondant - these were the requirements. And when I heard "wedding anniversary" immediately the birds came in my head. I tried to think of something else but these birds in love were occupied my mind completely and I couldn't think of anything else. That's why I was incredibly happy when the lady liked my idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment