Monday, January 14, 2013

Birthday gift

It's time for my last cake that I created 2 days ago. It's for another birthday. This time is for Monica - very charming girl who celebrated her 9th birthday! She is very attentive and careful. I was amazed how she was looking after all younger kids at the party.
The cake was a surprise for her. Even for the whole family. Her mother shared with me that Monica likes very much purple and pink. That's why these are the basic colors but not only outside. I made 2 layers cake - one purple and the other one-pink. The filling is vanilla custard. The cake is covered with thin layer of vanilla butter cream and fondant. All the decorations are made out of fondant.
All the kids liked very much the cake especially Monica and her brother. And now is time for some photos....





No comments:

Post a Comment