Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy birthday, dear Kalina!

Finally I found some free time to share with you the cakes that I made for the birthday of my youngest daughter Kalina. Probably you are wondering why "cakes" . Isn't  a single cake enough? It should be but not in our case. Usually my kids take advantage of my hobby and their orders are endless. Probably I am not so good mother and I put some limits - only two:)
My daughter Kalina was born on February 14th. She is our very best St.Valentine's present. She is our cute and smiling angel. And how can you resist to make this child happy without making her a couple of cakes:)
Let's stop with the explanations and see some pictures...

First cake - Pink cupcake with teddy bear






Second cake  - Charming girl with flowers





No comments:

Post a Comment