Friday, February 1, 2013

Moist spice cake with tiramisu filling

My new post is for a cake that I made for my family. The cake as you can see from the pictures below is very simple and ordinary, without any beautiful decorations. But it's extremely delicious! Actually that was my purpose - a dessert easy to make with amazing aroma and taste. The "secret" combination is a tender spice cake with tiramisu filling. And because we are in the month of St.Valentine I chose to be in the shape of a heart. Yes, I know, it's too banal and deprived of any creativity but I was craving for something sweet full of aromas and the shape was the last thing to think of :)
And I would like to share one last discovery with you before I post the pictures. The combination of a spice cake (predominant flavorings are cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger, nutmeg) with tiramisu filling is irresistible!




The decoration on the top of the cake is made out chocolate paste brushed with golden dust and a lot of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment