Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Andrej's first steps

Today's cake is for the son of one of my close friends. I was flattered when she asked me to make the cake for her son Andrej. A week ago he made his first independent steps and of course, now it's the time to celebrate that important stage of his development. My friend wanted a simple cake and although it's not with a lot of decorations I find it really very cute. I hope you'll gonna like it too. I enjoy making cakes for babies and kids. There is an emotional intensity provoked by the purity and innocence of the kids. You can't imagine how big is my personal satisfaction and professional fulfillment when I see the smiles on their faces and the sparkles in the eyes. The feeling is incredible!

And here is the cake for Andrej...




No comments:

Post a Comment