Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Merida

The beautiful and courageous girl Merida from the Walt Disney movie "Brave" will appear on our today's cake. Even if you haven't watched the movie and if you don't know the name of the girl I am absolutely sure that you have noticed and remembered this long, wild and curly red hair. 
The order came from the mother of another beautiful girl Pressiyana who celebrated her 7th birthday. They picked up the photo and the rest was my idea which is not a lot:). Be honest with you I wasn't familiar with that movie. My girls haven't watched "Brave" till this moment. That's why I collected ideas from the net and the trailer. And look at what I created - a cake with confetti base filled with abundance of rich chocolate  fluffy cream. Everything is covered with more chocolate and fondant.





Happy birthday, Pressiyana!

No comments:

Post a Comment