Sunday, April 7, 2013

One more time....Minnie Mouse

Today's cake is....Minni Mouse. For the first time I was asked to make the same cake that I had made it before. Usually my cakes are unique and I don't make  certain amount of a specific cake like in a factory. But when I heard the voice of a mother ordering this cake that "this is the cake" I even didn't want to suggest anything similar to that. I knew that the girls at a certain age love Minnie Mouse very much. I remember the first time when I made Minnie Mouse how my daughter was looking the cake and how she was asking me to make the same cake for her birthday...That's why it's completely understandable to ask for this one. Here you can see my first Minnie. And here is my new one:)



And now find the differences:)

No comments:

Post a Comment