Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cake with poppies

For a very long time in my mind there were only ideas for cakes with red poppies. Unfortunately, the ideas were only in my head. Probably they express my compelling desire for sunny and beautiful spring with green meadows full of colorful flowers, bird songs and fresh air. Finally after so many cloudy days I decided that it's time to carry out my dream and to create my cake with red poppies.
I made it for a very close family and I hope it was a nice surprise.
And now some words for the cake - four layers of devil's food soaked with almond milk and covered with raspberry confiture. The filling  made of Philadelphia Chocolate and sour cream brings additional chocolate aroma to the whole cake. Let's stop with the writing and see some pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment