Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cheesecake for a very special friend

Today my friend Vania has a birthday and I surprised her early in the morning with....a  cheesecake (and something else,of course). She doesn't like any buttercream or fondant cakes and desserts, anything with chocolate... The only one dessert that she may eat is a tiny piece of cheesecake. It was difficult to me to resist not making a cake for her. Anyway, it's a birthday. The two words "cake" and "birthday" always go together in my mind. That's why I decided to surprise her with traditional cheesecake. Here you can see what I prepared for her yesterday.



I used this recipe. It's very well explained, with details and photos. I hope that it's really delicious as it looks on the photos.
Happy birthday, dear Vania! I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment