Thursday, July 4, 2013

Heart cookies for a very special lady

These heart cookies I made as a present for a very special lady in my life. I won't mention her name now because I haven't asked her for a permission and that's why in my post she will be "Anna". Why Anna? I haven't any idea :) That was the first name that entered my mind....
I met this lady 12 years ago. She is a strong woman, always ready to stand up in front of any obstacles. She has never given up.Very ambitious and perseverant.  I have been always admiring her positive attitude in life and her incredible strength.
We haven't spent a lot of time together but the few months of our acquaintance were precious. Moments full of support and understanding, months of concern, commitment and encouragement. I admire that woman and I am very thankful that I have met her! Anna is an unique and  very precious friend.
Now you have an idea for whom I made the heart cookies...





No comments:

Post a Comment