Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding anniversary cake with horse shoe

Hi everybody! I'm back from my vacation. Full of energy and a lot of positive emotions I am ready for the new cake season:) But before that I still have a cake that I made 2 weeks ago and I haven't posted it.
First, I would like to start with the wishes to the wonderful couple who ordered the cake. They celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary and their first one in Canada. I wish them love, strong and passionate, understanding and support! Being honest with you, the lady ordered the cake as a present-surprise for her husband.
She sent me photos with the cakes that she likes (all of them very stylish) and we made a combination of them. And look at the final result:



The cake is made of decadent chocolate layers flavored with coffee and the filling is my favorite - mascarpone , sour cream and wild berries.
I wish this couple good luck in the new country and a lot of precious and memorable moments spent together!

No comments:

Post a Comment