Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yummy-yummy muffins

The last two days I was craving for simple muffins without any decorations,only with nuts and dried fruit. Although the weather was so hot and humid and definitely it wasn't the right time for that kind of desserts I couldn't get over my craving. 
Finally I decided to prepare something instead of just checking different websites with irresistibly delicious muffins and cupcakes. After so many mouth-watering photos I got down to work. For the muffin mixture I created my own recipe....I used granola with banana and almonds, organic rice puffs, dried cranberries and dried tropical fruit. I added one egg and the water from the previously soaked dried fruit. I didn't follow any exact measurements. And look at the final result.


 



I won't convince you how delicious are my muffins, I'll just mention you that even my husband who doesn't like any muffins or cupcakes told me "These are the most delicious muffins I have ever tried!"

No comments:

Post a Comment