Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Birthday cookies and cupcakes



Being busy with Rapunzel's cake I completely forgot to show you the cookies and the cupcakes that I made for Sophia's birthday. Proudly I can share with you that the cookies were hit. All the kids liked them. Probably for the pictures with Walt Disney's characters but surprisingly to me they ate the whole cookie. And here it's the interesting part why I was so surprised that kids loved them. I made the cookies from buckwheat flour without using all purpose flour. Beside this change these were my traditional cookies.



The cupcakes were especially for the guests who love chocolate - chocolate with chocolate chips. In that way I hope there was a little bit of everything for everybody - cake with vanilla cream and vanilla eclairs (first floor) and red velvet with light cream with fresh blueberries, buckwheat cookies and chocolate cupcakes...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment