Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy birthday,Sonya!

Besides Sophia's birthday today there is another friend with a birthday. Our little friend Sonya is celebrating her second birthday. She is Nadia's daughter. A week ago I mentioned you about my friend but then there was another occasion - her son's birthday. I made a cake for Maxim and today it's Sonya's turn.  What a party month for our friends!
Dear Sonya, happy birthday! Be happy and healthy girl! I hope she had an amazing birthday party at the daycare this afternoon. Her mother surprised her with a thematic cake based on her favorite movie Rio.



The vanilla cake is filled with my favorite cream - mascarpone with strawberries and blueberries. I covered it  with bubble gum flavored butter cream which you can feel it immediately when you open the box. Such a challenge for the kids :)
Let's stop talking about the cake....It's party time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment