Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cake for Lora

Last week I made a small cake for a friend. The lady decided to surprise her family because on that day their youngest daughter made 8th months. Time really flies. I remember like it was yesterday when I heard the news that Lora (the name of the 8th months old daughter) came to this world. And now we are so close to her first birthday...
The mother suggested immediately something with flowers and butterflies. The baby will just enjoy the cake design and the colors. The decorations are for the other kids. The cake will be for the parents and in that way everybody will be happy :)
The cake consists of four thin layers - 2 chocolate and 2 vanilla stuck together with light filling made out of mascarpone, sour cream and wild berries.





I wish you, Lora, to be always healthy and happy! Here you can see the cake for her birth. I made it with a lot of love and for extremely short time :)

2 comments: