Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My little pony cake



My little pony...but where are the ponies?!?! I'm sure that most of you noticed that the cute ponies are missing...O'K, it's time to reveal the magic :) 
Last week I received an e-mail from a friend of mine asking me to make a cake for her youngest daughter's birthday. Little Stephanie likes very much the movie " My little pony" and she would be happy to have a cake with the characters. Her mother decided to surprise her buying  the little ponies. I had to prepare the cake and to decorate it and then the ponies will arrive on the top of it and will bring more smiles on Stephanie's face.
That's the main reason why the cake is without the ponies...but there are plenty of flowers, gifts, a river with river stones and a magic rainbow!






I would like to thank my friend sending me more photos with the ponies from the birthday. And here is the final look:




 Happy birthday, Stephanie! I wish you all the best!

1 comment: