Friday, October 11, 2013

Bonne fête grandmère!


My new friend and colleague Flutura ordered this beautiful cake for the birthday of her mother. She asked me for something stylish, with roses and not too many decorations. These were the requirements and everything else was in my hands. The first idea that came in my mind was actually and the last one. I imagined exactly this cake and although I tried to think about something different, this image occupied my mind. That's why I stopped looking for more suggestion and started with the cake. It's a vanilla sponge cake with mascarpone filling and strawberries. The cake is covered with fondant and decorated with all sort of roses :)
Happy birthday!!!!






 



I am so addicted to this cake that I can't stop posting my photos :) It's time to stop before you'll be bored completely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment