Tuesday, October 29, 2013

You still have time ....for Halloween cupcakes

 
 
These cupcakes are very easy to make and you don't need a lot of precious time to decorate them. You just have to buy some Halloween candies that you'll use for the decoration. The muffins are vanilla with colorful bits and for the decoration I used purple fondant, icing decorations, some green and vanilla icing, candies (little pumpkins, corn candies, "eyes"), decorative sticks and sprinkles. These cupcakes are present-surprise for Halloween for 20 cute kids at the age of 8 and 9. From one side I want to surprise them and on the other side I'll just show them and give them some ideas how to decorate the mini cupcakes that I baked for them too. And I am sure these kids will be very helpful to their mothers next Halloween :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment