Sunday, November 24, 2013

The cars....again

 

As I promised you last time another cake "The cars" will come soon. A week ago I shared with you Yoanna's birthday cake. For her 3rd birthday she asked for a cake "The cars". Here you can refresh your memories from the last week. This week is her brother's birthday. Angel celebrated his 8th birthday with a cake on the same theme. Definitely there is an obvious relation "brother-sister". As I knew from his mother he was very impatient to see his cars-toys on the cake. His mother, of course, shared with me his favorite colors and I was ready to start my cake. This time the cake was with fluffy homemade chocolate cream and a lot of blue butter cream used for the borders and some other decorations.
 
Happy birthday, Angel! I wish you plenty of smiles on your face and a lot of presents at the party!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment