Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy birthday, Iva!

 

This cake I made as a surprise to my close friend Iva. I hope it was a nice and sweet surprise. This time I decides to make something different. As you can see I didn't cover the cake with fondant. Only some of the decorations are made out of it. The cake is 4 layers - 2 chocolate and 2 vanilla. I used homemade fluffy green filling, tender and full of aroma. Then I covered the cake with thin layer of butter cream and whipping cream. The yellow blocks with the green Christmas leaves around the cake are made out of white chocolate chips and transparent sheets. I decided to add a different touch with them. Hopefully the whole family liked them.
 
Happy birthday, dear Iva!!!!I wish you health, happiness and tranquil life!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment