Sunday, January 19, 2014

Girl in purple



Happy birthday, dear Moni!I wish you happy childhood, a lot of smiles and good luck at school!
 
This cake is for Monika's 10th birthday. She is very charming girl. Later on I'll publish a picture with her and you'll see how cute she is.
The cake is made out of fluffy vanilla and strawberry layers attached with vanilla cream with bubble gum flavor. All other decorations are made out of fondant.
The most weird thing is the cake color. I don't know how it happens but the true color is different from this one from the photo. Here you can see it more orange but the true one is close to peach. I had the same experience with another cake too. It has to be more close to the peach color but again on the photo the cake looked orange. Here you can see my previous one.








And now some pictures with the flowers around the cake...



 
And as I promised you here is Moni with the cake
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment