Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy birthday, my dear Kalina!


This cake I made especially for my youngest daughter - Kalina. Today is her 3rd birthday. Kalina was born on February 14th, 2011 and she was and she is and of course, she always will be our the most precious St. Valentine gift.
I wish her always to keep her charming smile and to spread her love to everybody. She is our emotional teacher very often showing us how little we need to be happy and calm. Just a hug or a tender caress, or just saying the words really sincerely "I LOVE YOU" makes you realize what is important in life. It's hardly a coincidence that Kalina was born on St. Valentine's day! We love you, Kalina!!!
 
And now some words about the cake. It's made out of rice crispy and cookies. The house is filled with colorful candies and they will be the main surprise for the kids when the roof will be removed. The decorations are made out of fondant and the front wall is painted by me using edible red gel. I spread red cinnamon heart candies around the house.And that's it :)
 
Happy St. Valentine's to everyone! Love each other and don't forget to show and to express your feelings and emotions. Love is the strongest driving force on the Earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment