Monday, February 10, 2014

More ideas for St.Valentine's cupcakes


 

These are my first ideas for quick and easy decorated cupcakes for the upcoming LOVE holiday - St. Valentine. This week I have to make a lot of cupcakes differently decorated and for sure I'll share all of them with you. Just be patient!
I would like to encourage everybody of you to create a small but very precious surprise for our loved ones. It's not necessary to create a masterpiece. Just make your favorite muffins, buy some decorations like these paper birds and hearts that I have found....You can color your frosting, make it pink or red, you can make tiny fondant hearts or to cover the whole muffin with fondant and create an unique decoration...It's not difficult just find some free time and....don't forget to add all your love!!!! The most important ingredient for an amazing dessert! Good luck!
In my next post I'll share with you my other St. Valentine's cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment