Monday, February 10, 2014

My cake

 

Today it's time to present you "my cake" - the cake that I made for myself and of course my family. The occasion is a special day for me and that's why I decided to make something stylish and different. I like very much the black-white combination. I find it very elegant. The idea came first with the ribbon found in one of the stores. I bought it just because I liked it and later on came the idea of this cake. All decorations are made out of fondant, of course the exception is the black ribbon.
What is so different in this cake? I'll give you the answer immediately. The recipe. It's a gluten-free cake made with 6 very thin vanilla layers and one chocolate one. The cake is made with avocado oil. The cream is one of my favorite - mascarpone with sour cream and organic blueberries. I'll stop with all explanations, it's time for more pictures:)



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment