Friday, February 7, 2014

Something new, unique and irresistibly delicious!

 

Today I'll show you what I created yesterday. Why "created"? Because the recipe for these delicious galettes is absolutely unique, created spontaneously by my desire to eat something sweet but healthy :) At the beginning I was looking for a recipe for oatmeal galettes but finally I ended with my healthy cookies....
I'll share with you only the ingredients, without any measurements. (I am sorry about that, next time everything will be measured precisely. And here is what I used my delicious cookies:
 
  • buckwheat flour - a little bit
  • almond flour - mainly almond flour
  • dried dates, soaked for awhile in water
  • water
  • cocoanut oil
  • cocoanut flakes
  • poppy seeds
  • sesame seeds
  • cranberries
  • whole almonds
 
I mixed all the ingredients together and then I used a spoon to spread them on the baking sheet. I didn't try to  give them any regular shape. My idea was to make something simple but irresistibly delicious. In my humble opinion, I had success with my new recipe!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment