Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lalaloopsy cake


Ooops!!!! Lalaloopsy cake but where is the Lalaloopsy doll?!?!
Immediately I'll give you the answer. A friend of mine ordered the cake for her daughter's birthday sharing with me that her daughter right now is interested in Lalaloopsy doll. That's why she wanted to surprise her with the toy and she planned to put it on the top of the cake. I was asked just to make the cake.... That's why today I'll show you what I have created and later on I'll share with you pictures from the birthday party and you'll have the chance to see the final result.
 
This is a decadent chocolate cake with irresistibly delicious cream made out of mascarpone and wild berries. All decorations are made out of fondant and attached with a lot of love!








And here is the happy girl...Happy birthday, Izzie!!!!Keep always this charming smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment