Saturday, March 15, 2014

Toy story cake

 
 
Today's cake is for Santiago's 3rd birthday. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet the boy but I met the mother who attracted me with her desire and enthusiasm to create an amazing birthday party. She was organized everything - the party room, the decorations, plates, napkins, etc. and everything based on the theme "Toy story". The cake that you see was her first wish. She sent me three different cake pictures but that one was her favorite. Woody on the top is a toy that belongs to my son and I used just for the photo. The mother, by the way her name is Cynthia, had already bought some of the characters and I knew that she wanted to decorate the cake with them. Later on I'll post the cake from the party sent by friend of mine.
 
The cake is vanilla one with chocolate filling. All the decorations are made out of fondant.


The cupcakes are vanilla ones made only with egg whites and fluffy white cream on the top. They are decorated with fondant stars.




And now the photos from my friend



 
Happy birthday Santiago!!!! I am sure you had a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment