Sunday, April 13, 2014

Special cake for my Kalina

 

This cake I made for my little princess, for my charming daughter Kalina. Today she also has her special day. Her name Kalina,as I told you once in my previous posts, means a lovely small tree with beautiful enormous flowers. This cake expresses  my awaken spring mood and my strong mother's love. I adore the yellow color and the combination with the snow-white daisies is stunning to me!
 
My little princess, be always healthy and happy! Keep always your charming smile on your face!



 
These photos are before my decision to add the bees. Finally I decided that this cake for a little girl who adores bees, butterflies, ladybugs, flowers needs something extra. The bees are the final touch and the most appreciated by my daughter.
 

 
The cake is chocolate gluten-free with tender chocolate cream. That was Kalina's wish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment