Friday, May 9, 2014

Flower bouquet for my mom

Happy Mother's Day, dear Mom!
 

This cake I made for the Mother's Day 2014 for my family and it is also dedicated to my mother. Unfortunately she can't try it because we live in different countries right now but she can enjoy the pictures :)
I hope with these vibrant colors I'll bring the spring mood, the happy faces and the charming smiles.
 
My cake is vanilla gluten-free. I used a pan in the shape of a big muffin. I made a deep hole in the lower part and I filled it with homemade vanilla cream. The upper part of the muffin I covered with fluffy white vanilla icing and finally I covered with homemade candies. All flowers  are candies that I made. Only the leaves and the ribbon are made out of fondant. The pot or the lower part of the muffin I covered with melted chocolate. The other decorations on the cake board are paper ones.
 
Dear Mom,Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all the love, affection and support you have always given me!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment