Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dora cake


Last week I made a cake for Alex, the daughter of one of my friends. Unfortunately, we don't meet very often because of lack of time...Definitely, I need more than 24hours and more than 2 hands :) Probably most of you have the same problem...
But let's stop discussing such everlasting theme and concentrate on the cake.
Alex likes the movie Dora very much. That's why that was her mother's first suggestion for the birthday cake. We decided that Alex will be happy if she will get some toys at the end of the party. That's why I found the 3 cute plastic toys from the movie - Dora, the monkey and the dog. All other decorations are made out of fondant.
Happy birthday, dear Alex! I hope you had great party full of smiles and beautiful presents!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment