Saturday, August 30, 2014

Granola muffins - gluten-free


Today I'll share with you a recipe for gluten-free muffins that I found in a culinary book.
I found the taste extremely delicious and it's easy to make.
 
The recipe is for 12 muffins.
First preheat the oven - 350F (180C) and bake them 20-25 min. or until they become golden on the top.
 
1cup + 2tbsp brown rice (today I have replaced it with chick pea flour)
1 cup almond flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum (today I missed it)
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2/3 buttermilk (if you don't have it you can make it - 250ml milk+1tbsp. lemon juice or white vinegar)
1/4 cup cocoanut oil
1tsp vanilla extract
11/4 cup granola
1/3 cup dried cranberries (today I replaced them with dries cherries)
 
And here is the result :)



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment