Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy birthday,Krasi!


Today's cake is for Krasi's birthday. She is a lady that you have already known mainly her cakes in my posts. Here you can find her birthday cake from the last year.... It was like yesterday, OK, like some months ago but definitely not 12...Time really flies... 
 
The sweet surprise was made by her husband. As I understood Krasi didn't expect to find a birthday cake exactly for her in her son's daycare. Surprise!!!! Here it's the moment to explain why I involve the daycare :) Krasi's son and my daughter are going to one and the same daycare and when I went to pick up my daughter I left the sweet surprise there.




Do you like the colors? Honestly, I adore them. I like very much the warm colors like yellow, orange and red...And although her husband asked for a cake more orange-red color when I started coloring the fondant and I made this marble effect with yellow and orange I stopped. I fell in love with it! It's not for the first time but again I would like to apologize for my photos. Definitely they can't  show you the real nuances....



From the sign I am sure you can guess what is Krasi's hobby :)
 


Happy birthday, Krasi! I wish you happiness and a lot of professional achievements!
 
P.S. The cake is raw, made out of ground hazelnuts, figs, apricots, cranberries and blueberries. For the fat I used cocoanut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment