Monday, September 22, 2014

Gluten-free recipes

 
Today I'll share with you another two gluten-free recipes that I have tried last days. First, I'll start with this - Do NOT expect anything fancy... Deliberately, I didn't decorated these muffins. I just want to show you the way how the real gluten-free muffins look like. Definitely, the are not these big, fluffy desserts that you can buy from all patisseries. But they are real, without any artificial ingredients and the most important they are not bad for your body. I'll share with you the recipes that I used and which ingredients I replaced.
 
I hope you enjoy the gluten-free baking.
 
 
Sour cream apricot muffins
Makes 12 muffins
 
1 cup chick-pea flour
1/2 cup cocoanut flour
1/2 cup granola
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 salt
12 tsp xanthan gum
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup cocoanut oil
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk (I used cocoanut milk)
1 cup dried apricot
 
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and bake the muffins for 20-25min. After that enjoy them. I adore them!



And now the second recipe...
 
Dried apricot muffins
Makes 12 muffins
 
1 3/4 cups brown rice flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup softened butter (I used cocoanut oil)
1 egg
3/4 cup milk ( I used cocoanut milk)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup dried apricots
 
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and bake them 25-28min.
 

 
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment