Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy birthday Gulfer!





Today is another special day - it's my friend Gulfer's birthday...
I wish you, my friend, love, health and good luck in everything!
 
Today I have surprised my friend with this cake. It was really a surprise. Gulfer hadn't any idea that I'll stop by her office and I'll bring her a cake. It was such a pleasure to me to make my friend happy, to bring more smiles on her face. She is very charming and attractive girl but the most important is that she has a big heart. She is always ready to help you. Thanks, Gulfer, for everything!
 
The cake is made out of lemon layers with chocolate cream with tiny almond bits. I covered it with very pale pink fondant and on all decorations I used pearl dust. I wanted to make it very posh and stylish...






No comments:

Post a Comment