Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy birthday, my dear friend!


Happy birthday, my friend! I wish you all the best to you and your loved ones! Be happy and very successful!
 
Today one of my friends Nadia has a birthday. I wanted to surprise her with something sweet not only because she likes cakes and sweet treats but mainly because she deserves it. I felt so sorry that I couldn't find time and energy during the last days to make a cake for Nadia. But I wanted to surprise her and that's why yesterday I made some chocolate muffins (Nadia adores chocolate). On the top of them I made some leaves with lime frosting and in the middle I put a stick with paper poppy flower. It was very easy and I found them attractive. And I hope the muffins were tasty too.
When I bought the paper cupcakes and the sticks with the poppies a month ago immediately I knew that they are for Nadia. And I patiently waited for today :)
 
 

And now the chocolate muffins are ready to go....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment