Sunday, September 7, 2014

My homemade desserts

This morning when I woke up I had only one thought in my mind - "Just relax". I was 100% ready to do nothing all day long. I needed some rest, some place far away from the kitchen, the oven and the sink...I started planning how to relax in this rainy morning. But....(there is always one "but" ) my kids spoiled even the idea to do something for myself. It doesn't matter if I sleep or I am sick (they just don't notice my condition),they start pulling my hand and asking me something "very important". This morning my youngest daughter started with "I am hungry, I wanna eat.....I wanna eat..."When she repeated this phrase 4 times I completely forgot about my idea to relax today.
I went in the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast. After half an hour I was ready with 3 different ideas what to bake today :)
 
And now I'll share with you 2 of my homemade desserts.
Here is the first one - homemade brownie.
 



This dessert I made mainly for my son who adores all desserts with a lot of sugar and chocolate. Of course, everyone took a bite. On the top I put some candies.
 
Now the second one - homemade gluten-free muffins. They are mainly for me :) My kids are not attracted by this specific taste. The recipe is completely mine. I just used what I had at home - cocoanut flour, granola with dried fruit - blueberries and apricots, cocoanut oil, poppy seed, sesame seed and eggs....




 
And the third dessert that I prepared this morning I'll leave it for tomorrow. It's kind of small surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment