Saturday, October 18, 2014

And "Frozen" cake again.....



This is my last "Frozen" cake from this week. As you can see the movie "Frozen" is very, very popular....
Everything started with an e-mail request, then the telephone arrangement and on the next day the father came to pick up the cake. Of course, it was for a girl's birthday but unfortunately I hadn't chance to meet the girl.  "Frozen" was my first cake for this family...They hadn't any idea what kind of cakes I am making and that's why I was pleasantly surprise when I felt in the voice the confidence and the trust that they had. The family  had heard about me and my cakes from a friend and they had decided to ask me for the birthday cake. A photo had been sent to me and I made almost the same cake. 
Decadent chocolate layers attached with fluffy whipping cream and fruit - strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. On the top I put two wooden sticks covered with colored sugar bits. I planned to put more but I couldn't find anymore in the colors that I needed it.In the centre I put the toy which is very cleverly done - the mini figurine turns around and on the other side is....Elsa. What a nice surprise!!!!


And some more picture that I had taken....



Happy birthday, dear girl! I wish you all the best to you and your family!

P.S. Thanks again for the nice words!

No comments:

Post a Comment