Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bouquet of roses


This sweet bouquet of roses is a birthday gift-surprise. Today is Dessy's birthday and her sister made this surprise for her. Amazing!
I am very thrilled  because today I made the delivery. That was my first meet with Dessy and I hope not the last one :) She is an amazing young lady with very charming smile. Dessy didn't expect anything like this. I was very nervous because I didn't know what to expect...Will she like the cake? Is this her taste? There were so many questions in my mind that I didn't realized how quickly I arrived in front the front door and I rang the bell. Dessy opened. Definitely she didn't expect anything like that....She was very surprised....and extremely happy :)






The cake is made with decadent chocolate layers and the filling is mascarpone with fresh raspberries. All this is gently wrapped with white fondant and decorated with stems in 3 different green colors and abundance of roses.



Happy birthday Dessy!I wish you all the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment