Saturday, October 11, 2014

My last "Frozen" cake

Happy birthday, dear Marinke! Keep always your charming smile! Have a great birthday party!



This cake is for Marina's 5th birthday. She is an amazing girl from the daycare of my two daughters. Marina is a very beautiful girl, very calm and friendly. She can immediately attract you only by one smile....
This year her cake wish is....FROZEN :) As you know almost all girls are crazy about that movie. That's why there is no doubt why she pick up that cake idea. 
The cake is made with 3 different color layers - white, light blue and dark blue. The filling for the bigger cake is homemade vanilla cream and on the top cake I used vanilla frosting.
The decorations are made out of fondant. I used 2 edible pictures and  dark blue colored sugar sprinkles.









And now I show you the cupcakes that I made for Marina's party at the daycare. The color is changed but the snowflakes are there :)




No comments:

Post a Comment