Saturday, November 8, 2014

Честит празник на всички именици! (или една много шоколадова торта)


I would like to wish all the best to everyone who celebrates today with this simple but extremely delicious chocolate cake. 
Last night I start making it for a very special friend who invited us at the very last moment.... :) I wasn't prepared at all but I hadn't anytime to think about it. I took the flour, sugar, cocoa....and I started... I baked the decadent chocolate layers. While I was waiting for them to cool I made the chocolate frosting that I put it between the layers. I also added strawberry jam. Then I covered the whole cake with chocolate frosting. This morning I made very light chocolate ganache with milk chocolate, I spread some truffle candies on the top and I spread some carob powder.


Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment