Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas cake


This is my Christmas cake for my colleagues. Today we made something as a small Christmas party. Everybody brought something and of course, I chose to bring the cake....


I had plenty of ideas for this cake. First I was impressed by some Christmas napkins that I bought for the family. Then I decided to put some plastic but very cute Christmas decorations. While I was buying the decorations I was planning different Christmas cakes.

Finally when the cake for this cake came I was so exhausted from making and decorating cakes and cookies that my mind was completely stuck. All the ideas I rejected very quickly. Finally I made very simple but I find it stylish Christmas cake.

By the way, the cake is chocolate with irresistible chocolate mousse...Yummy-yummy!

Happy holidays everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment