Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas cookies - more and more


The following cookies were ordered by my friend Vessela. Last time when she ordered a cake was for her daughter. Now it's time for Christmas, for more surprises and gifts. And Vessela will make a lot of people happy....

And you, my dear virtual friends, be ready to see a lot of pictures....




And the first Christmas box with cookies is full...


Let's start with the second one....with Santa's face and the cute little guys :)





Let's fill the second box...



It's time for the third and....forth one...



These cookies are with edible pictures on them. I made rims out of fondant in different colors. Vessela picked up 2 different photos and with them I made these 10 cookies.










Happy holidays, my dear friends!!!! Be happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment