Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas time...



It's Christmas time...the air is full of love, smiles, happy mood and relaxation.  It's time to visit our relatives and friends, to share funny stories and moments, to give presents and to make our loved ones happy. It's a beautiful time of the year. Everybody tries to be better than yesterday, tries to make friends and not only friends happier...

I made for my friends this raw cake - the Snowman. It's an abundance of ground hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts, a great variety of dried fruit, some coconut oil and fresh lemon juice....I didn't cover the snowman with  fondant because my friends that spent the night with us don't eat it. That's why I used some white cream. 

I made some Christmas cookies too. Simple but delicious :)


 What a sweet way to say how much you love your friends :)



Enjoy the Christmas holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment