Wednesday, January 21, 2015

St. Valentine's cookies 2015


In less than a month it will be St. Valentine...The air will be again filled with love, kisses, hugs, cards, cookies and everything in the heart shape. All these beautiful emotions and feelings will rediscover our "better" half and will remind us how important is to be loved and to love somebody. Unfortunately this discovery won't last forever. The hectic everyday life will again occupy our minds and souls...I'll stop here because I don't want to sound pessimistic. I'll just finish my thoughts with the truth in which I strongly believe - Love is the driving force in the world!



O'K, let's continue with something sweet.


The cookies that I made this year for St. Valentine are gluten-free, decorated with different color icing, different color sprinkles and a little bit of fondant. Everything I made spontaneously, without any previous plan for the design. Definitely their look is not professional but I made and decorate them with a lot of love...I hope you feel it too :)




Happy St. Valentine everyone!!!! Love and be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment