Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cake for me


Most of the people don't know that the 10th of February is St. Valentine's Day according to the orthodox calendar. When I was a little girl I also hadn't have any idea. I found the Day years later even I can't remember how was it happen...
Anyway, yesterday I decided to make a cake especially for me to celebrate my day. And for my family too, of course:)

This time I planned something really very simple. No fondant, no any decorations, something light. The idea for a mousse cake came quickly to my mind.


The base is red velvet. Then I layered strawberry and chocolate mousses. On the top I ground dark chocolate and I made this small heart with sprinkles in that shape. I arranged the chocolate cookies that look like chips around the cake and that's it.





Enjoy it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment