Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy birthday Maria!


Happy birthday, Maria! I wish you all the best! Be happy and keep always your charming smile on your face!

These cookies are my present for Maria's birthday. She was born on February 14th like my daughter Kalina. Maria's mother ordered some St. Valentine's cookies for the birthday party and they both didn't know that I planned to surprise them with a bag of cookies made especially for Maria.

And here are the cookies for the birthday party.


You have already seen them because I made this design some days ago. But right now I wanted to share with you Maria's cookies :)





Each of the cookies I put in a special St. Valentine's bag and gently tied with a decorative heart. The smallest cookies I arranged in a box. And now everything is ready for the party :) Enjoy it, Maria!






No comments:

Post a Comment