Friday, February 13, 2015

Light treats


Some days ago when I made my chocolate cake with the two different mousses I spread the rest of the cream in cups. My kids very often like to eat the cream separately form the cake. They find difference in one and the same cream if it is in a cup or in the cake. That's why I made these small desserts especially for them. 



They also enjoy very much to eat the sprinkles. Again very often my kids just pick up the sprinkles on the top of the cake and that's it. They are done :) That really makes me nervous because in that way they spoil the whole cake.



These cups are also good idea for the upcoming St. Valentine. They are easy to make, light and attractive. This is just a simple idea. You can decorate your mousse' cups according to your preference and taste. Use your imagination and create something amazing and unique. It will be a nice surprise  for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment