Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lolita


This cake as you can see from the sign is for Lolita's 48th birthday. Unfortunately, I don't know the lady but I can wish her very happy birthday party, lots of friends and nice presents. 
The other strange thing around the cake is that I don't know neither the person who ordered the cake. One evening a lady called me and explained me that she saw my "Yellow cake" (I posted it some days ago). She liked it a lot and now she wanted to order another cake for her friend Lolita. Something similar and something different. And because the cake was for a lady and because my client liked the abundance of flowers, finally I created this.





The cake is chocolate with fluffy white cream. Nice contrast and delicious taste.


 I wish you all the best,Lolita!

No comments:

Post a Comment