Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy birthday Adi!


This cute cupcake is for Adriana's first birthday!!!! Happy birthday, dear Adriana! Be very happy and healthy child!

This time I had the chance to meet the kid for whom I made the cake. Usually the parents come and pick up the cakes and I has never met the kids...But this time I was really lucky. Adriana is such a cute little girl with enormous eyes shining like stars. Adriana was with her mother and her grandmother. The mother had chosen a photo from the net with a cake she adores and the grandmother (by the way the lady looks so young that I'll never think that she is a grandmother) ordered the cake.

This cupcake was made especially for Adi. 
There was another cake for the guests....



The cake is vanilla with homemade vanilla cream. All decorations are made out of fondant.

And a small bouquet of spring flowers...




Actually the pink was lighter, the baby pink...But on the photos now I find that it looks a little bit darker...

You know how much I like to take photos and now again I'll show you the cakes from different angles :)








If you are tired of my cake photos now I'll show you some cookies... The lady decided to make a surprise for the little guests at the birthday party. She asked me for different shaped cookies with different colors. A sweet surprise for the little friends :)


All cookies were decorated with fondant... I hope I brought some shining smiles on the kids faces :)




Dear Adi,I wish you all the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment