Monday, March 16, 2015

Muffins with cranberries and lemon



Today I baked some bran muffins. I prefer them especially when some dried fruit or nuts are added. This time I added soaked dried cranberries, fresh lemon and lemon zest. This will bring the freshness that we need :)





On the top I spread some granola.

Beside the muffins I put these two cute Easter bunnies just for fun :) They're bringing some Easter mood, aren't they?




P.S. I have tried the muffins this evening. They are irresistibly delicious. I don't want to mention how many I have eaten because I'm feeling guilty. They were not too sweet (the sweetness came mainly from the cranberries).  The natural lemon flavor filled the air with freshness....They were the final touch of our dinner this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment